2.5 week coma

humpurple kushiones

Steel Member
467_10200491682709246_531414899_n.jpg
so yea, the story goes someone calls me saying someone was talking shit about me odee, and im like awe hell nah fuck dat and show up to his house, shits gets real and he pulls a knife so i go to my car and pull a tire iron out... he comes at me with said knife and i delete his front teeth with said tire iron, and granted this duded at LEAST 3 times my size, knocks me the fuck out in one hit, gets pulled off then breaks free and stomps my head into the ground. i wake up 2 weeks later in a traumatic brain injury rehab wondering wtf happened why i was there and why i couldnt remember 420... well i was in a coma on 420 (worst part about this.) those are drip monitors btw, my liver almost failed and my kidneys almost sis the same, those are what was pumping the drugs that kept me alive and regulating how much was needed.​

humpurple kushiones

Steel Member
I can say that after a few weeks of being out and smoking a few L's and riding a few spots and drinking a few bottles.. I'm back to normal lol. The bastards don't let me work though I'm fuckin fed up