Analog genesis T bars

I have been riding a chrome pair of Analog Genesis T bars for around 3 months now and I can say that they are some of the best bars I have ever ridden however they have a few flaws in design for example at the top of the bars where they meet the cross bar have a sharp ring, when slinging more than two barspins like I have found recently they slice open my hands. A solution to this problem I have found would be getting sandpaper with a grit coarser of 320 and sanding down the ring ever so slightly to remove the sharp edge from the bars preventing the slice, I have done this also and recommend doing so to remove the slice factor. In terms of strength the bars perform very well mainly because they are made out of steel, that does mean that they are heavier but the heaviness is made up for in strength. They also come in tall sizes which is ideal for the taller rider, one thing I don’t recommend is using a hack saw to cut the bars down because it takes ages and requires a lot of arm force so use a proper metal mechanical cutter to cut the bars down.