Anyone ride in hawaii?

Anton

Silver Member
idk if anyone riders there but i know there are a few skateparks scattered around the islands so try those.

zach poon

Silver Member
You took a vacation.
From California
to New Jersey.... -______________-
Haha i live in cali and its only because family lives in nj thats why im here that would make no sense to just take a vacation out here but when i come in the summer im bringing my scooter. You should take a trip out to cali you would kill all the spots

parrish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't like those crispy spots and clean rails haha...I mean a nice ledge spot is kinda fun, but I can't really film on "good" spots. East coast for me sen, I like the weird fucked up shit with cracks all over it.

zach poon

Silver Member
I don't like those crispy spots and clean rails haha...I mean a nice ledge spot is kinda fun, but I can't really film on "good" spots. East coast for me sen, I like the weird fucked up shit with cracks all over it.
The sketchy shit idk why but sketchy is so raw like your basic bunch video was so tight because of the sketch involved and where i live i california is no where near perfect spots theres no park for one (thank god) and idk if youve tried this but at a local school i flip one of the lunch tables on top of each other to make rails its so funimage.jpg

parrish

Administrator
Staff member
Haha there aren't picnic tables like that everywhere...Thats pretty exclusive to Cali.