Backflip Help

Noahbmx1

Hi!

I am scared to death to throw a backflip. I have watched tons of videos and stuff. I live near a wood park with a 5ft quarter. 3 reasons i'm scared.

1. I have no extra pads or mattress and the skatepark does not either :/
2. Im just scared to throw the flip
3. I dont want to break a leg or neck... Please help

If you have any tips on how to overcome the fear of doing the flip please tell me.

I also heard that a backflip on a scooter is easy and I cant do a backlfip on a tramp or anything...

Thanks

Elliott SR

Bronze member
Hi!

I am scared to death to throw a backflip. I have watched tons of videos and stuff. I live near a wood park with a 5ft quarter. 3 reasons i'm scared.

1. I have no extra pads or mattress and the skatepark does not either :/
2. Im just scared to throw the flip
3. I dont want to break a leg or neck... Please help

If you have any tips on how to overcome the fear of doing the flip please tell me.

I also heard that a backflip on a scooter is easy and I cant do a backlfip on a tramp or anything...

Thanks
Most of the people on here are "street" riders (I don't belive in having "street" or "park" riders, just scooter riders) but commit. And on the mattress, go just cruise your city for the mattress, chances are you will find a mattress outside a house for free. I can't flip either, but that's what I know.

CoryR

Silver Member
Aight I can help here, I learned them into a foam pit, but never committed to a ramp until 2 years after the initial foam pit jump, but we brought a mattress out and my first jump I landed wheels on the mattress, it's all in your head. Practice doing flips at like a gymnasium like the sick nasty parkour kids. It's all about committing to it and telling yourself you will land it