Best 125s?

Sam B

Bronze member
I ride Commulux 110s and they are amazing! They come in 125mm as well so i would recommend them as they are awesome, light and quite cheap as 125s go

majohnson1

Bronze member
I can't seem to find a decent 125mm fork that works with SCS. Since the Thom Cat 125 mm fork is out of production, it's tough to find a setup that will work for me.

Beyond16

Bronze member
I guess you will be good with 841's.
I ordered 841's and they arrived today. I really like them so far. It's hard to gauge the PU wear after only one day of riding, but it looks like they might end matching River Rapids in that respect. The cores don't look as strong as River, but with the way I ride there is no danger of a failure there. At first they felt tall, but partly because I had worn my previous 110mm wheels down to 95mm. Even new 110mm wheels feel tall after that much wear.
IMG_2060.JPG

Sam B

Bronze member
I ordered 841's and they arrived today. I really like them so far. It's hard to gauge the PU wear after only one day of riding, but it looks like they might end matching River Rapids in that respect. The cores don't look as strong as River, but with the way I ride there is no danger of a failure there. At first they felt tall, but partly because I had worn my previous 110mm wheels down to 95mm. Even new 110mm wheels feel tall after that much wear.
View attachment 1645
looks good, i have been riding mine since august and they are still smooth, they are pretty grippy still too