Best cheapest and post affordable place to buy scooter parts.

LTS

Bronze member
I wanted to make this thread because well. why the hell not. So over the years I've bought my share of parts and crap so i kinda went through asked some friends and went over what I've bought over the years and out of every place i have bought parts I've concluded hands down that The Vault Pro Scooters is probably the best place to buy parts. (if you didn't already know) i say this because a lot of there prices may compare to Sky High and Scooter hut but they always have some kind of deal going on. like right now type the code "AM" at checkout you get a 15% discount on your whole order! and there inventory carries well over most of the products out there today. so yea just thought i would share that with you guys. and the phone custom service is extremely great can't lie. and if the code AM does finally go out they have this year around code "Vault" that gives 10% off as well so theres always a good deal.

LTS

Bronze member
i also wanted to ask where is the best place you guys have shopped for parts? (IYO)

GRAYDONSHEDSSTREET

Silver Member
Also many riders have discount codes, the closest shop is 5 hours away and I am in Canada so I have to wear parts down soo much before replacing it sucks, shipping from US sucks

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Sky High is where its at. Fastest shipping on the planet

Vault has messed up every single order I've ever got from them, They can go to Hell

And if all you're worried about is the discount codes then use SKY10 on skyhigh for 10 percent off

Last edited:

BeeFrew

Silver Member
the vault sucks, support rider owned. They take forever to ship. Skyhigh is the shit. run by riders and they ship insanely fast and I have never had a problem with my orders unlike the vault.

Hcc

Silver Member
I always order parts off Skyhigh, cheap shipping to Aus, it's fast and their prices are on point with most other shops. If you're in Australia, Engadine Cycles are a really good place to order from, they have heaps of parts no other shops in Aus stock.

Travis.Regnier

Steel Member
super mixed feelings about the vault, but their discount game is sooooo good i just cant resist, sky high is great, scooter zone is pretty good, and of course mothership

Travis.Regnier

Steel Member
The vault has some of the best prices, but that doesn't matter when they mess up your order three times
they only messed up one of my orders, if i can afford it i try to nopt order from them, but when the extra 5% on a discount can make the differance ill order from The vault

Beyond16

Bronze member
Freestyle Depot always has the best prices for River wheels and 841 125s too. Grade 10 axle bolts for next to nothing. They once gave me a free shirt when I pointed out missing bearings from a River wheel order. So I go to their web page to compare to Vault and WTF? Did Freestyle Depot join Sky High in scooter shop heaven? Well that sucks. Good thing I have a big stack of new River and 841 125s on hand.