Brennan Wille - Flat Video 3

Brennan

Steel Member
Looks pretty dead in here but thought I'd post this anyway. I've worked my ass off at every opportunity this summer to film this video, and I'm pretty hyped with how it turned out.

Fubi

Steel Member
loved this dude, i really dig your style. This video reminds me of the times i used to ride the driveway in front of my mother's house for hours trying to learn new tricks and combos, it's great.
People these days complain about how their local parks are shitty when really the only thing you need to have fun on your scooter is some flat ground. Keep them coming :)

Brennan

Steel Member
loved this dude, i really dig your style. This video reminds me of the times i used to ride the driveway in front of my mother's house for hours trying to learn new tricks and combos, it's great.
People these days complain about how their local parks are shitty when really the only thing you need to have fun on your scooter is some flat ground. Keep them coming :)
I appreciate it man! And I completely agree, any spot is fun to ride if you're creative enough. Flat ground is like a blank canvas with endless possibilities. Always keep flat riding alive!