Crisp Infinity?

Sam B

Bronze member
So i have been riding my helmeri for awhile and im starting to want a new deck (something abit wider and longer) and saw the crisp deck was on sale on skatehut. i have always wanted one as i think they look nice and seem to be really good and would suit my riding style. i was wondering if anyone has any experience with one or some words of warning before i buy it.

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
It fucking sweet, been riding it for a m0nth and its honestly so good for grinds. Its pretty long (21.5") but it feels real good.

Sam B

Bronze member
It fucking sweet, been riding it for a m0nth and its honestly so good for grinds. Its pretty long (21.5") but it feels real good.
its a good size which is what im looking for. I dont know if its gonna feel unbalance with my bars though (urbanartt JDS) and also if it will hold up for a decent beating. i found it for £50 so im pretty sure im gonna get it

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
its a good size which is what im looking for. I dont know if its gonna feel unbalance with my bars though (urbanartt JDS) and also if it will hold up for a decent beating. i found it for £50 so im pretty sure im gonna get it
get it for sure. its really balanced and feels really rigid.