Custom Bars?

layne3

Hey, Just want to know what you do to make custom bars. Diameters Etc... Thanks :) Layne.

##Edit, What metal?

Mnscoot93

If u want oversized T bars then it's gotta b aluminum and cut to ur choice of height then the diameters r 1 3/8" wide by a wall thickness of .083. And the top/ T parts will b also aluminum and an inch in diameter and I'd say a wall thickness of .083 and cut to your length. That's wat I'm going for:)

Phase Three

Silver Member
If u want oversized T bars then it's gotta b aluminum and cut to ur choice of height then the diameters r 1 3/8" wide by a wall thickness of .083. And the top/ T parts will b also aluminum and an inch in diameter and I'd say a wall thickness of .083 and cut to your length. That's wat I'm going for:)
T bars and aluminum just don't work. And btw look at the dates of the message don't bump threads

Mnscoot93

T bars and aluminum just don't work. And btw look at the dates of the message don't bump threads
Actually aluminum/ chromoly tubes r wat TSI t bars r made of and I've rode those things for 2 yrs and they r pretty damn strong dude. Idc about the date of messages. U need to do more research

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Actually aluminum/ chromoly tubes r wat TSI t bars r made of and I've rode those things for 2 yrs and they r pretty damn strong dude. Idc about the date of messages. U need to do more research
Chromoly is steel, not aluminum. Do your research before you tell someone to do theirs. Aluminum and t bars just don't fit. And you should care about the dates, you're answering a question to someone that isn't even her anymore. Threads like this don't need to be bumped. We have a way of doing things here and you're no exception.

Mnscoot93

Chromoly is steel, not aluminum. Do your research before you tell someone to do theirs. Aluminum and t bars just don't fit. And you should care about the dates, you're answering a question to someone that isn't even her anymore. Threads like this don't need to be bumped. We have a way of doing things here and you're no exception.
Dude. I am new to this site and idk how these threads work so calm down. And I know ppl that have done aluminum or whatever for scooter bars and they hold pretty strong. Trying not to b mean or disrespectful I'm just saying how they hold. No need to b rude/ mean

GRAYDONSHEDSSTREET

Silver Member
Dude. I am new to this site and idk how these threads work so calm down. And I know ppl that have done aluminum or whatever for scooter bars and they hold pretty strong. Trying not to b mean or disrespectful I'm just saying how they hold. No need to b rude/ mean
Then don't say what the holy companies bars are made of when we all basically ride and pray to them at our satanic rituals.