Envy Prodigy - HIC question

Lukasv456

So i just got my Envy Prodigy scooter and i slid on the bars and tightened the clamp as much as i can so it would be dialed. The question is the bars spin smoothly,but not fast , is this normal ? , do i just have to use it in?
Thanks

issac p

Silver Member
i think the prodigy uses ihc, not hic.
and yeah, its normal. as long as your bars dont like stop spinning while doing a barspin or whatever, than your fine.

KyrinBingaman

Silver Member
You get used to a slower headset. If you really want to you could pop off the seals on the bearings and soak them in olive oil or something haha

Lukasv456

i think the prodigy uses ihc, not hic.
and yeah, its normal. as long as your bars dont like stop spinning while doing a barspin or whatever, than your fine.

Well i can tailwhip and barspin but i have to throw the barspins out really hard.
Will the headset start spinning faster after i use it for a little bit?

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
you could either get used to your headset atm or buy a new one that spins well (tilt, odyssey, fsa impact etc.)

if you tighten your headset all the way, it is normal for the headset to cause your bars to spin really slowly, you just have to loosen it up a little bit while keeping is stable/not wobbling until your comfortable with the headset setting and having the headset spin well.

Lukasv456

you could either get used to your headset atm or buy a new one that spins well (tilt, odyssey, fsa impact etc.)

if you tighten your headset all the way, it is normal for the headset to cause your bars to spin really slowly, you just have to loosen it up a little bit while keeping is stable/not wobbling until your comfortable with the headset setting and having the headset spin well.

How do i loosen it?:confused::confused::confused::confused: (Sorry I always rode threaded headsets, my first non threaded :D):fell::fell:

Broccoli1

Bronze member
So i just got my Envy Prodigy scooter and i slid on the bars and tightened the clamp as much as i can so it would be dialed. The question is the bars spin smoothly,but not fast , is this normal ? , do i just have to use it in?
Thanks

That is normal with the Envy Completes that use the IHC compression.

Ride it for a while, it will break in.

The Scooter comes with directions on how to adjust the IHC

Domo1239

hi I just bought an envy prodigy 2015 frosted, and the bars stop spinning when I try to do a barspin.
Could anyone please help me

Myles

does the envy prodigy use hic or scs, and if you were going to buy bar could you get the opposite of what it use and get the adapter?