Ethic lindworm vs. Ethic pandemonium

Ignacho

Silver Member
Lindworm: balanced, lightweight, bad on 5050s, grinds and whips are so good, bad brake, cheaper, smaller dimensions, grinds through real fast.
Pandemonium: balanced, very lightweight, better on 505s, grinds and whips are still very good, still bad brake, more expensive, bigger dimensions, grinds through real fast.
Pretty much they're the same, but the pandemonium is better with 5050s, very light, has bigger dimensions and is more expensive. I would still prefer the lindworm

Travis.Regnier

Steel Member
im not really that much of a heavyhitter so my pande is holding up great, loving the biger size and headtube angle, hella light weight is just a bonous

lucasw

Steel Member
lindworms crack in the back dropouts real fast. on top and on the bottom which is annoying and i dont know if that happens on pandemoniums too. other wise they are both very similar with the pandemonuim being lighter and having wider grind rails

Joe Riley

The Gypsy
Staff member
How's the brake on these things, if I don't like it I'm just gonna put a Phoenix brake or something on it

addicted_to_Addict

Steel Member
So I rode both today:
The Pandemonium Whips better, has better grindrails, the foootspace of the 530mm and lindworm are about the same, pandemonium Dropouts seem weak and it's pretty expensive.