Fasciotomy

So I had a 65 lb metal weight dropped to my arm by a drunk buddy. My arm swelled no broken bones I watched a tendon or ligament snap across my wrist I'm now in hospital for a couple days. Already got like a 2 in needle stick through both sides of my arm and hand to test pressure looking at a fasciotomy surgery so far not good. Here's a link what it could look like : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Fasciotomy.JPG

Then you get a skin graft and you can see you flex your own muscles for the rest of your life. To anyone I'm trading ill have my bf ship for me ect u have my number ect

Yes sir I did not fully healed either my cast was cut off two weeks early cuz on the weekend it was so tight it gave me a huge blister in between my thumb and pointer and I cut it off they said I tampered with the cast and I can't get a new one

Ian P

Bronze member
if you just went to the doctor and said it hurt and got a new cast you wouldn't be in this situation.

Yea I didn't tho cuz the dr I go to only has one ortho office but anyways 2 more days with my arm open to see its gross then skin graft shut