Florida?

Schuh.

Bronze member
WHERE ARE THE FLORIDA RIDERS?

I moved from the Endub to Florida, didnt see one person riding until 2 weeks ago..and he was just starting )':

Where y'all at?

LETS RIDE!

dpnelson31

Steel Member
Dude, I will be in Orlando in three days. If you want to ride hit me up. I can give you gas money to come get me since I am going to be on a school trip and won't have a vehicle.

Michael Hohmann

Bronze member
WHERE ARE THE FLORIDA RIDERS?

I moved from the Endub to Florida, didnt see one person riding until 2 weeks ago..and he was just starting )':

Where y'all at?

LETS RIDE!

dude the whole scene is in sarasota/venice area, gotta come to sarasota man ill throw a link of the whole crew at you sometime add me on facebook though man, michael hohmann. im doing like a bartwist off a sign

Schuh.

Bronze member
dude the whole scene is in sarasota/venice area, gotta come to sarasota man ill throw a link of the whole crew at you sometime add me on facebook though man, michael hohmann. im doing like a bartwist off a sign

I added you bro, lets meet up somewhere n ride street!

Michael Hohmann

Bronze member
Dude you should try and make it out to skatepark of tampa(spot) the first session of the 18th. Ill be there with 3 of my bros from pennsylvania and i can talk to jona humble and see if he can meet up to

D

Daltcartcoege

Ray Rice Womens Jersey
cenenfolf

ï»?The quality of the fabric that is used to make the jerseys that are retro nba jerseys authentic is actually quite high World Cup Soccer 2010FIFA World cup 2010 in South Africa is the biggest event of 2010
ï»?Among the things that the fans are always trying to make sure that they are up to date are the competitionsPeyton Manning Jersey
their favorite teams with their wins as well as particular players In much same way as ChinaJulius Peppers Jersey
they have factories that specializes in manufacture of each specific items so does NFL jersey wholesalers opt for buy and sell
ï»?They rarely find the time to vent their thoughts and emotions in real life Several went on to play professionally within baseball and football

Michael Hohmann

Bronze member
man i wont be their on the 18th but dan barret, jon reyes and a couple other dudes will be at skatepark of tampa on the 16th and sarasota on the 17th

J SWEETS

I'M CB!
Im still down to ride guys D:
We were juuuuusttt in Orlando for a weekend dude hahahaha. Literally everyone is on the west coast of Florida including myself. Brian Noyes is the only one lives in Orlando so hit that nigga up.