Fork top bolt and what kind of compression to use

KevinC

So I bought the Urban Art Split forks and they came with a top cap. now that I'm switching to my first real setup with an integrated headset ect. anyways I currently own bars with a slit and id rather not cut them so I need to know what type of compression to use. What would you guys say on what i should buy, I know I need hic but I dont know which one or which style. Let me know if you need more info.

emil_rides_street

Steel Member
So I bought the Urban Art Split forks and they came with a top cap. now that I'm switching to my first real setup with an integrated headset ect. anyways I currently own bars with a slit and id rather not cut them so I need to know what type of compression to use. What would you guys say on what i should buy, I know I need hic but I dont know which one or which style. Let me know if you need more info.
Go for SCS.
You gotta cut your bars tho but it won't matter because you get bout an inch through your scs.
Scs is really the way to go

KevinC

Go for SCS.
You gotta cut your bars tho but it won't matter because you get bout an inch through your scs.
Scs is really the way to go
should i go for a used tilt or something along those lines or a cheaper new one?? i broke my old district scs and my flavor awekening one is for standard bars only

emil_rides_street

Steel Member
should i go for a used tilt or something along those lines or a cheaper new one?? i broke my old district scs and my flavor awekening one is for standard bars only
Try to swap your Flavor with a tilt (or any other kind but I only like tilt scs)
If not possible try to buy a cheap used one