halp

charliemein

Steel Member
I need to get some good triggers as mine are shite, what would people (blake) suggest, bare in mind i live in the uk and cactus are fucking impossible to get hold of, fankz

Aaron

Silver Member
Make friends with people in America who are willing to ship things to you. It'll save you alot.
Secondly, look for http://www.paulcbuff.com/csr.php locally if you can. Sometimes they'll pop up cheap in Australia, but rarely below $150 a unit, whereas they're $70 on the Paulcbuff.com site. They're definitely great receivers / transmitters.

charliemein

Steel Member
what would people rather get?
6900478789_9d73e2ed24_z.jpg

or

5d-50mm.jpg

purely from a photo standpoint, dont care about video

Serapth

Bronze member
Personally i would go for the d700 (the canon is still equally a good camera), fantastic piece of kit and full frame to boot. Good glass is expensive however and if you havent held one before i suggest you do before making a purchase as they are big and heavy, on the upside they are pretty bombproof and with the d600/d800 now available the prices are dropping too.

Serapth

Bronze member
Had chance to shoot much with it yet? Theres little difference between the D700 and D3 in my opinion :)

charliemein

Steel Member
nah hasnt come yet!! i ordered a 50mm 1.8 g with it till i get some more money for a 1.4, and a 35mm 1.8 i heard good things about them, then eventually a 85mm and im good, oh and a fisheye hahaha yes

Devin Catron

Steel Member
the 5d mkII is terrible when it comes to focusing. Just get the mkIII or if youre feeling really adventurous wait for the 3D