Is there anybody out there?

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
>nostaligic for SR
>somehow remember my password
>log on to find the forums have become a lonely post apocalyptic nightmare inhabited solely by a sea of bots selling workout supplements with the occasional ad for an electric scooter cracking through the interstices

if there's anyone still on here, should I spend the time deleting these threads?? how are y'all doing?? should we revive SR?

Beyond16

Bronze member
>nostaligic for SR
>somehow remember my password
>log on to find the forums have become a lonely post apocalyptic nightmare inhabited solely by a sea of bots selling workout supplements with the occasional ad for an electric scooter cracking through the interstices

if there's anyone still on here, should I spend the time deleting these threads?? how are y'all doing?? should we revive SR?

Welcome back Ben. The non-bot traffic here has been pretty light for sure. This site needs a bot filter, such as successfully answering a scooter question in order to create an account. That might not so easy to add though.

Cody Hurley

Bronze member
Also got nostalgic and somehow logged into my old account. SR & TRW truly used to be the shit, really brings back great memories to think about them. Sadly, I think instagram killed any chance of scooter forums to be popular again :/

Brennan

Steel Member
I get on here any time I get tired of instagram, which is frequently. Really miss what this place used to be

Chrispy

Silver Member
shits dead bro but like to be honest scootering is dying too compared to where the industry was in like 2013

Beyond16

Bronze member
shits dead bro but like to be honest scootering is dying too compared to where the industry was in like 2013
Hopefully scootering is just at a plateau and not actually dying. On the other hand, I recently tried to order more 125mm 841 wheels and was told that wheel was discontinued by the manufacturer.

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
I tried cleaning this place up a few months ago. It just kept getting taken over. It really does suck. The only way this place is coming back is if it gets a reboot like it did a few years back:/