Need help identifying my scooter

I bought a used Scooter from a scooter rental business in Florida. The guy that sold me this scooter told me it was a TAO TAO Prescott. The title says the make is a TMEC. The VIN on the scooter matches the title VIN so I know its the correct title. I searched online for this scooter so I would know how to find resources for info or parts. First thing I questioned was why did he tell me it was a TAO TAO when the title says the make is TMEC. I also can not find neither a TMEC or TAO TAO called a Prescott or even looks like mine. However I did find a picture of a Aeolus Prescott 50i and it does looks like the one I have but, I can't find any connection between that scooter and TMEC or TAO TAO. I need to replace some of the plastic body parts. Example would be front end body parts (headlight cover for example). I have tried using the VIN number online to nail down exactly what make and model I have and I get no where. The VIN number is L6MT2TBAOE1030001 . I read somewhere that the L6M could be a Florida number for scooters. I live in Alabama. It makes no sense to me.

The help I need is how do I find out exactly what I have so I can order body parts. Also need other parts.

I did look at the engine and its a GY6.

The year model is 2014 according to the title.

The engine model is stamped 1P39QMB

Thank you for any help.
Pictures:
20171105_120104.jpg 20171219_132220.jpg 20171219_132546.jpg

Scooter180BS

Bronze member
Don't think you'll get a lot of feedback from members of this forum, kind off a different kind of scooter then most of us are used to hahah