NYC Alleycat Race / post-race jam. may 3rd, 2014!

Hep Greg

Administrator
https://www.facebook.com/events/247676375400350/

my friend is hosting an alleycat race to benefit cancer research & awareness. for those of you unfamiliar with alleycat races, its basically a checkpoint race. you have certain stops along a route, and you must preform a task at each point before you can move on. this race is open to skateboards, bikes and for the first time ever, scooters. its 5 bucks to enter (or whatever you want to donate if you're feeling generous to the cause), and you need a helmet to race (dont make a big deal about the helmets you bastards.)

im working with Steven Tongson of Inside Scooters to acquire some sponsors for the race, so we can get some prizes and stuff for the winners. if enough people are down to come out, im thinking of having a jam afterwards, or maybe the following day. check out the facebook event for more details, i hope some of you guys come out and show some support for something that's bigger than all of us. it will be a fun day, it would be a shame to miss it.

Juan.

Silver Member
i'm soo in there haha. I tried getting people to go to the bomb this year but no one was down & this is even better! I'm down for a jam too, I just have to find a helmet first....