Photos or Permission Wanted

SpenHall

Hi

I am trying to get a catalog of photos to hopefully get a book together, I am no pro at this and it is just a project ! But I dont want to publish anything without permission as this is legally dodgy and disrespectful to the cameraman so if you have any decent scooter pictures that you would like to see in print please email to spen.hall@tiscali.co.uk, automatically giving permission, you will be credited in the book and also if you know the name of the rider in the shot they will be credited ! If you have photos in this section of the forum and want to give me permission to use them that would be cool too ! Seen some awesome work in this forum and would just like some help with permission ect...

Thanks in Advance for any help!!

SpenHall

Getting a few through now, thanks for all your help so far ! I still need more though so come on show me what you've got....big air and sequence shots much needed !

Robert Reichley

Bronze member
77823_4741794271827_2144179874_o.jpg

publish ;) lol

SpenHall

Oh forgot to mention, if the book takes off I will be giving back to either the individuals who contributed or to my local scooter scene which for so long had knowhere but the streets to ride