Quick Tilt 2 Review

lucasw

Steel Member
Review based on watching it 3 times in the past 3 days. Just my opinion on it. Tried not to spoil anything so here it is.

Intro: 10/10. Best cinematography in the entire video. Super clean shots of the tilt van and time lapses of cars and that kind of stuff. Only problem is that most of the shots were already used in the trailer.

Full parts: 8/10. The first couple of parts are pretty solid but none of them are amazing or anything. The last four parts are crazy, each of them has a great song, great riding, great style etc. The last minute or so of issacs part is pretty much just straight bangers. Jordan's manual combos were probably some of the craziest tricks in the whole video.

Friends: 7/10. Mostly midwest riders with a few others mixed in. Pretty good riding, but one thing that bugged me was that they didn't include the names of the riders in that section (although they wrote that in the credits.)

Credits: 7/10. Standard, 5 minute long credits.

Soundtrack: 10/10. I remember the first tilt video having a really crappy soundtrack, but hearing this one really surprised me. I liked pretty much every song. Issac's song really fit to his riding.

Editing: 8/10. Not over edited which is good, but it could have been better.

Overall: 9/10. Easily the best scooter video out to date. The HD actually looks pretty good. You can tell they spent more time making this that the first tilt video because they went on so many tours and stuff.

Cole

Bronze member
i wanna see it so damm bad but i aint got $30 bucks will it go on internet to stream for money like the whole thing for like $10

Tilt 2 was great. Everyone killed it, especially tom and Issac. Both of their ender blew my mind hardcore. Jordan's part was sick, guys a tech master. I really like Jonas part too. Best full length to date. Filming was great and the fish they used made the footage look awesome

yoyoflavored

Steel Member
Dude I want to buy the bluray/photobook set from skyhigh, but I don't have anything that plays bluray in my dorm...

skyrockett

Bronze member
loved tilt 2, didn't really like the music choices, but the riding was great. also jealous of some of the spots they have over there :p