Star Wars 7

Tyler P

Bronze member
Noooooooooooooooo.
If they screw up Starwars I'll be pissed. Starwars was my childhood.
If it's good somehow, I'll be pleased.
But still it's like "touching up" the Mona Lisa by adding something unnessary in.

.Gerrit

ya boy boo radley
Staff member
Fingers crossed for a thrawn trilogy, or a knights of the old republic trilogy. But really, Lucas was planning on making an epilogue trilogy a long time ago anyway, and there's tons of novels already out there to work off of. I just hope disney doesn't make more shitty animated stuff.

btyczki21

There is actually a lot more story after the original trilogy so its not like this came out of nowhere. And besides the old ones were kinda corny with the dialogue anyway so i don't see why everyone is automatically assuming Disney is going to ruin the series...

.Gerrit

ya boy boo radley
Staff member
I don't see why Disney is going to ruin it either. Tron was better than 1,2, or 3.

btyczki21

Like how they bought Marvel. The avengers was pretty sick and you couldn't even tell it had anything to do with Disney.

GrantWood

Bronze member
There is actually a lot more story after the original trilogy so its not like this came out of nowhere. And besides the old ones were kinda corny with the dialogue anyway so i don't see why everyone is automatically assuming Disney is going to ruin the series...

You've got to be kidding me.

btyczki21

I should have been more specific, i was only referring to the dialogue. You can't deny the way they talk is a little cheesy just like any movie from the 70's though.

Jamie Gantz

Steel Member
nah dude, all 6 are bomb.

who knows though disneys pulled some good shit out of their asses before

Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith were okay, Attack of the Clones was fucking terrible in my opinion. And I have only good things to say about the old trilogy. I just hope the new one doesn't completely suck though.

dpnelson31

Steel Member
Supposedly Lucas will be authoritating over what happens but if someone handes me 4.05 billion and I already had billions in my bank account, I would be fuckin bitches left and right instead.