T bars vs Other style bars

Cole

Bronze member
Alright just to be clear im talking about t bars vs gusseted style bars like ones with a dip liek my reapers or rad style bars currently im on a pair of ency reapers and i wanna get a pair of new bars because i really dont like the feel of aluminum bars. Ive noticed that most of the riders i like ride t bars do you guys think some tricks are easier on them are some harder?

Last edited:

instinctscooter

Silver Member
IMO i prefer t-bars over RAD style bars, also if you mess up a barspin catch it isnt as bad. however bars like ethic or district bars with a dip in the middle i think are fairly similar. obviously the weight distribution is slightly different but they are similar overall

Cole

Bronze member
Which ever size fits you best
I decided to go with tilt scout bars cause i like the idea of t bars(wanna try them again) i got the last chrome pair on amazon i could not find someone to trade addict bars ilive in canada i checked all the scooter facebook groups anyways thx for ur help devin wat bars are u riding

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
I decided to go with tilt scout bars cause i like the idea of t bars(wanna try them again) i got the last chrome pair on amazon i could not find someone to trade addict bars ilive in canada i checked all the scooter facebook groups anyways thx for ur help devin wat bars are u riding
Right now I'm riding TSI tron bars

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
I looked in to them but i could not find anywhere that could shit to Canada unfortunately do you like them?
Honestly, they're the best T bars I've ever ridden. But then again, I don't care for T bars too much so I don't ride too many pairs of them haha