tsi or ethic

JoLo JoLevi

Bronze member
Tsi? is so witch one (im only 5 foot and 5.5 shoe size so i was skeptical about lengths and widths) or ethic panda?

Last edited:

Elliott SR

Bronze member
Tsi? is so witch one (im only 5 foot and 5.5 shoe size so i was skeptical about lengths and widths) or ethic panda?
Coming from a strata, I recommend the panda because it is lighter. TSI means tricks scooters international, but they are heavy, strong and grind amazing so that might mean tank setups incorporated. Not dissing TSI at all, but I would go with a pandemonium because they are lighter and probably better for a smaller guy like you. But if you do go TSI, I recommend going with a limited edition 20.5 shred sled, because they are relatively light for a TSI look cool. Another reason to go TSI is you might snap your dropout again as you did on the strata with the pandemonium. Happened to me and another guy on the forum Bror. BUT THE PANDEMONIUM IS SO AWESOME OMG OMG!

JoLo JoLevi

Bronze member
idk the paramount seems really nice i rode a 21 and it seemed fine for me i will get used to the 5 inch width fast

Elliott SR

Bronze member
idk the paramount seems really nice i rode a 21 and it seemed fine for me i will get used to the 5 inch width fast
It will be a pain in the ass to do anything more than a tailwhip probably. I'm 5'7 ish and I can barely double whip a TSI. But I am so used to light decks now. Don't start an argument about what is best, light or heavy.