urbanartt primo evo T bars.

Summed up I would say: dont get these bars.

I am a UK based rider and purchased a pair of these bars (over sized and 700mm tall). I am not a particularly heavy rider but I am on the taller end of your average scooter rider, (im around 5 foot 9). These bars sat at a nice height with my district HT SCS and they had a nice width to them. The biggest floor came in the thing that I look for most in my bars: strength.

The first pair I owned bent (not loads but maybe 5mm) within the first day of riding. The shop I got them from contacted urban art and within a like 2 days I had another pair. I continued riding the first pair as I assumed that I could maybe at least get a month out of them. It took 5 days for them to bend down about an inch on each side, they also gained a "back sweep" kind of effect from doing manuals (may I add I used HIC with the first pair of bars), the second pair went on with SCS. And within a week they had bent a small amount then within three they have bent around 2cm downwards and 3 forwards (from doing nose blunts). I dont ride particularly hard but I ride at least every other day. I would say if you were a kid then you could probably get away with using these but as for anyone attempting more than just simple flat tricks or cruising (obviously I ride street with these bars, the first pair bent under an 8 stair gap and the second bent just riding flat and 4 foot quarters) I would 100% go for protos or affinities instead (as in the UK they sit at a similar price, just a shame we cant get proto V3s for less than £100). However all this said. I know a rider (around age 16) who uses these bars in standard size and his have not bent, however he maybe rides more casually than I do (his best trick is probably kickless or fingerwhip) and so far he has had his bars nearly a month and they have not bent. If you are doing gaps or drops then I wouldnt use these bars, nor if you are a heavy handed rider.