WTB: Old TSI freestyler

Crusty

Bronze member
Looking for an old TSI freestyler.Its the one that only came in 4 wide and was only 19 long.You would have to be riding for a while to remember these.Just thought someone may have had one when they were younger and grew out of it seeing as it is very short.

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
I remeber them. I would have got one, but I spent all my money on snow cones at school back then lol

I don't think any of the actives on here would have one. Maybe some lurker has one, I don't know haha

Crusty

Bronze member
Good luck man, that would be a sweet find. Do you mind if I ask why you are looking for one?
I wanted one purely cause its short.I only ride flat. Just bought a district the short standard model 19.65 L For some reason (maybe the 4.3 width)it just feels huge even with a 11.5 shoe. I recently switched back to an old A and actually like it aside from the foldy.The freestyler would probobly be closest in length to the old a. dont know of any modern decks less than 19.5 in length. I Know, man up and get used to a bigger scooter! but keep in mind i do the majority of my riding in a 15x15 barn loft wooden floor. i only get to ride concrete once a week.So i need a light short scooter.

Last edited:

instinctscooter

Silver Member
I wanted one purely cause its short.I only ride flat. Just bought a district the short standard model 19.65 L For some reason (maybe the 4.3 width)it just feels huge even with a 11.5 shoe. I recently switched back to an old A and actually like it aside from the foldy.The freestyler would probobly be closest in length to the old a. dont know of any modern decks less than 19.5 in length. I Know, man up and get used to bigger scooter! but keep in mind i do the majority of my riding in a 15x15 barn loft wooden floor. i only get to ride concrete once a week.So i need a light short scooter.
the razor ultra pro from before 2014 was 19 long and very light, also really good for whips, this deck: http://www.amazon.com/Razor-Ultra-P...id=1446562214&sr=8-6&keywords=razor+ultra+pro

idk if you want it but it is good, light and cheap

Last edited:

Crusty

Bronze member
the razor ultra pro from before 2014 was 19 long and very light, also really good for whips, this deck: http://www.amazon.com/Razor-Ultra-Pro-Replacement-Deck/dp/B004JKBA1U/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1446562214&sr=8-6&keywords=razor ultra pro

idk if you want it but it is good, light and cheap
Looks like a good option. Maybe i just didn't give myself enough time to get used to the the district.i only rode it for 4 days.i think i'm gonna try it again for at least a week.If i can't like it then i am so buying the rup.I almost bought the rup in the first place i just got caught up in the look of the district.thanks for the response and the link.