You guys are really funny about the logo thing... I've made a different one, kind of changed the H just a little. Let me know what you think about this one....
![]()
soo good haha i like the new one
You guys are really funny about the logo thing... I've made a different one, kind of changed the H just a little. Let me know what you think about this one....
![]()
Thanks Lance, but I didn't get them. Send them to justin at hardlinescooters.com if you would.
k is his email on the website
Oh yeah, we also now have Lizard Skins, ODI, and OURY grips as well as FSA and Origin8 headsets in our online store. Check out the lock-on grips, they clamp onto the bars and don't twist or come off.
![]()
![]()
Its not your fault Hardline scooters but just needed to point out that Origin8 headsets are the worse headsets in the world!!! I know 3 people that broke them in less than a week. One persons not even that good.