i would rep it the hardest:)
DavidCronin Steel Member Sep 11, 2010 #424 im sorry but i think the bars are a little over priced, but besides that, hardline<3
Dustin Nooner Super queer. Sep 11, 2010 #425 if you realize the design its ppretty worth it. i try to bend mine and they WONT bend hahah
DavidCronin Steel Member Sep 11, 2010 #426 haha yea its probably one of those things that seem pricey but when you get it you love it
Dustin Nooner Super queer. Sep 24, 2010 #430 http://www.hardlinescooters.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19
Dustin Nooner Super queer. Sep 24, 2010 #431 Spicy is the new team manager! I do not have enough time on my hands right now for the duties. So Everyone congrat Spicy on his new position!
Spicy is the new team manager! I do not have enough time on my hands right now for the duties. So Everyone congrat Spicy on his new position!
S Spicy McHaggis Steel Member Sep 24, 2010 #432 Congrats SPicy!!!! your the man with the plan to bomb Iran
Vaughn.H Member Oct 16, 2010 #434 yalll niggers gonna put me on the web page??? or am i gonna have to slit your wrist vertically
J Jacob Alexander Steel Member Oct 17, 2010 #435 I'm pretty sure there yout gonna have to do the 2nd joce, srry bro
J Jacob Alexander Steel Member Oct 17, 2010 #437 christianewing said: i <3 hardline Click to expand... This.
Vaughn.H Member Oct 17, 2010 #440 Jacob Alexander said: I'm pretty sure there yout gonna have to do the 2nd joce, srry bro Click to expand... okay what did u say?? i didnt under stand any of that
Jacob Alexander said: I'm pretty sure there yout gonna have to do the 2nd joce, srry bro Click to expand... okay what did u say?? i didnt under stand any of that