hahaha, I knew I couldn't be alone here
S Spicy McHaggis Steel Member Aug 1, 2010 #42 Sweet breads = thyroid (throat sweetbread) and the thymus (heart or stomach sweetbread), especially of the calf (ris de veau) and lamb (ris d'agneau) and they are DELICIOUS!
Sweet breads = thyroid (throat sweetbread) and the thymus (heart or stomach sweetbread), especially of the calf (ris de veau) and lamb (ris d'agneau) and they are DELICIOUS!
T Tony Ebbert Member Aug 1, 2010 #43 peanut butter and egg sandwich. got $20 for eating it! it wasnt that bad either.
D Devin Catron Steel Member Aug 1, 2010 #44 top ramen with hot cheetos and goldfish mixed in it....tasted super gross and a mashed potato burrito...wasnt that bad
top ramen with hot cheetos and goldfish mixed in it....tasted super gross and a mashed potato burrito...wasnt that bad
H Hogan Member Aug 10, 2010 #46 ego waffle sandwitch with peanut butter and marshmello fluff= bomb oh and no joke my dads salsa and peach yogurt taste exactly like beef jerky
ego waffle sandwitch with peanut butter and marshmello fluff= bomb oh and no joke my dads salsa and peach yogurt taste exactly like beef jerky
B Buttered Bread Bronze member Aug 12, 2010 #47 grilled cheese and maple syrup. friend told me about it is amazing
The Milkman Bronze member Aug 13, 2010 #48 I haven't had it, but I'd like to try balut. It looks absolutely fucking disgusting. Nothing like some duck embryo.
I haven't had it, but I'd like to try balut. It looks absolutely fucking disgusting. Nothing like some duck embryo.
Evan. Member Aug 13, 2010 #50 http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_6-most-terrifying-foods-in-world.html
Zaηe Keepin' Peace Staff member Aug 13, 2010 #52 Evan. said: http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_6-most-terrifying-foods-in-world.html Click to expand... i fucking love cracked.
Evan. said: http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_6-most-terrifying-foods-in-world.html Click to expand... i fucking love cracked.
Zaηe Keepin' Peace Staff member Aug 14, 2010 #54 possibly? easily, i fucking love Michael Swaim. i ate Doritos dipped in Milo last night, wasnt disgusting but it wasnt like i was going to keep on eating it lmfao.
possibly? easily, i fucking love Michael Swaim. i ate Doritos dipped in Milo last night, wasnt disgusting but it wasnt like i was going to keep on eating it lmfao.
Evan. Member Aug 15, 2010 #55 Hahaha, the one video he did about terrible food like the double down and the Chicken Doughnut kills me, no matter how many times I watch it
Hahaha, the one video he did about terrible food like the double down and the Chicken Doughnut kills me, no matter how many times I watch it
Matt_Porter Steel Member Aug 17, 2010 #57 I call this a white trash chicken wrap- quasadia sp? Chicken nuggets salsa, all wraped into one
R Rigel Fuller Member Aug 22, 2010 #59 nacho cheese doritos dipped in cream cheese, its actually REALLY good
K Kwaku J Bronze member Aug 25, 2010 #60 DavidCronin said: haha im african and i eat my moms african cooking, looks like straight up shit but its alright. next time she makes it il take a pic of it Click to expand... same dude. but my moms usually looks and tastes like shit
DavidCronin said: haha im african and i eat my moms african cooking, looks like straight up shit but its alright. next time she makes it il take a pic of it Click to expand... same dude. but my moms usually looks and tastes like shit