Hells yeah.
![]()
![]()
animal grips and barends
district alus
french id clamp
district v2
mgp threaded fork
vertx wheels
favorite setup ever. I have had it since like the the last 3 weeks of summer (besides the grips) and am still loving it like day 1. I redid my griptape with some I had left over becasue mine was getting dirty and I hate it when it's gets too dirty. looks like shit.
Favorite Setup??? You should try a nice HIC set-up.....
Im trying to sell him my damn hic rewindz. but the niggaz broke!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I hate my wheels.
cause i cant find a scooter i really like
Not to sound like a dick, but mason and ace of spades. You would probably learn more tricks if you spent more than 5 minutes on each setup.
why? the deck i want has to be this
81.5 HTA or less
5.0 wide
intagrated
I don't get it. But it's still funny.