She wouldn't know she can't whip. I think she can, just not on flat.
Can Member Nov 21, 2011 #33,521 TomK said: She wouldn't know she can't whip. Click to expand... I think she can, just not on flat.
Connzi machell Member Nov 22, 2011 #33,522 nick silverman said: IMG_3388 by nick silverman, on Flickr Click to expand... I love it!
muse-phoenix Member Nov 22, 2011 #33,525 user-name said: I think she can, just not on flat. Click to expand... I posted in my clips thing a flat whip.
user-name said: I think she can, just not on flat. Click to expand... I posted in my clips thing a flat whip.
Vaughn.H Member Nov 22, 2011 #33,529 mmmmmmm thats a sexy scooter right there! is the clamp working well for ya?
J Joe Collins Member Nov 22, 2011 #33,530 If you read rob's review, just like that. Amazing, looks great, Can't tighten the bolts too much. They. Just. Get. Tighter. And don't strip, the clamp is awesome.
If you read rob's review, just like that. Amazing, looks great, Can't tighten the bolts too much. They. Just. Get. Tighter. And don't strip, the clamp is awesome.
austincats Member Nov 22, 2011 #33,533 id prefer new bars, god they are ugly. just my opinion. looks pretty sick though
A AustinNeura Member Nov 22, 2011 #33,536 ace of spades said: She's at the Cock Fights Click to expand... stop derailing the train
Parker AZ Bronze member Nov 22, 2011 #33,538 http://www.flickr.com/photos/61936806@N07/6386107843/ http://www.flickr.com/people/61936806@N07/ Black ODI Longnecks Flat Black Proto ReTro Lites 21.5x18 Flat Black Proto SCS Cane Creek S-1 Flat Black Proto Strikers Ghetto front peg thing for flat tricks Green Proto Sliders Proto Orion 81.5* 4.5x20 Cut Proto Dubb Step Brake
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61936806@N07/6386107843/ http://www.flickr.com/people/61936806@N07/ Black ODI Longnecks Flat Black Proto ReTro Lites 21.5x18 Flat Black Proto SCS Cane Creek S-1 Flat Black Proto Strikers Ghetto front peg thing for flat tricks Green Proto Sliders Proto Orion 81.5* 4.5x20 Cut Proto Dubb Step Brake
N NickOlson Steel Member Nov 22, 2011 #33,539 wow I'm speechless that is the nicest looking scooter I've seen for a long time. SOTM winner for sure!
wow I'm speechless that is the nicest looking scooter I've seen for a long time. SOTM winner for sure!