tylerbillman
Steel Member
Another valiant effort
TSI Flowmaster 4.5 Squareback deckplate
Gold Proto SCS Standard size
RAD Crowbars 22-24h, 20w?
Odessey Barends
Grips? ODI? Odessey?
FSA DH Pro Headset
Phoenix Phorx
Eaglesport 110mm wheels
Magray Pegs
Another valiant effort
TSI Flowmaster 4.5 Squareback deckplate,yes
Gold Proto SCS Standard size,yes
RAD Crowbars 22-24h, 20w?,spot on
Odessey Barends ,no
Grips? ODI? Odessey? ,no
FSA DH Pro Headset, yes
Phoenix Phorx,yes
Eaglesport 110mm wheels,yes
Magray Pegs,yes
yes and yesfuck your bar ends and dh pro?![]()
TSI Flowmaster 4.5 Squareback deckplate
Gold Proto SCS Standard size
RAD Crowbars 22-24h, 20w?
Odessey Barends
Grips? ODI? Odessey?
FSA DH Pro Headset
Phoenix Phorx
Eaglesport 110mm wheels
Magray Pegs
Likein the bars?
I had really shitty pictures before because I used my gopro and don't have an lcd backpack so I missed like half the scooter.My sister won't give me my camera back so I got some better pictures with my cam corder(Still shit)
![]()
if you guess every single part correct I will give you a cookie.
how about we post scooters instead of playing guess what parts he has?
just a suggestion?
don't bump the your scooter thread dude.
Nick, not sure if trolling.
what does bump even mean?
![]()
![]()
my scoots.
Park setup:
TSI Flight 20"
TSI Heptrons, 23" x 21.5"
TSI Chromoly Clamp
French ID Monobloc fork
Eaglesport 110mm Heps
Eastern Headset
Fly Ruben grips
Street Setup:
District V2-i
TSI Pilot Fork
TSI HepTrons, 23.75" x 21.5"
Blunt Headset
Proto Grippers
SZ Clamp
Cult x Vans grips
Odyssey Parends