What deck is that? Epic? French id
james blott Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,521 burnzkid said: What deck is that? Epic? Click to expand... French id
nick silverman Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,524 burnzkid said: What deck is that? Epic? Click to expand... no its homemade
james blott Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,525 Never rode them where i live everyone has mgps or razors pros They look sharp
morgan_bvrns Steel Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,527 james blott said: French id Click to expand... I have not been keeping up with shit at all lately, sorry I had to ask. But me gusta.
james blott said: French id Click to expand... I have not been keeping up with shit at all lately, sorry I had to ask. But me gusta.
D Dusty Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,528 Chris Weik said: specs on request Click to expand... Sooo nice. I want that set up but with some wider bars.
Chris Weik said: specs on request Click to expand... Sooo nice. I want that set up but with some wider bars.
Connzi machell Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,530 Chris Weik said: specs on request Click to expand... re.quest
Zach! Steel Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,532 scooter by Zach bemis.., on Flickr new forks thanks matt reeves
Zach! Steel Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,536 not worth it i dont really care about the colors just on how it rides
Carson . Steel Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,537 meh, well... in like 3 weeks im trading this, for $250 cash and a nitro complete.
tylerbillman Steel Member Aug 24, 2011 #29,539 hopesta said: bam! Click to expand... i want downside bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!