morgan_bvrns
Steel Member
i dont like the vertx stuff but other than that super clean
Its cheap. It rides really solid and looks good, I don't care what it costs or who likes it.
i dont like the vertx stuff but other than that super clean
I haven't ridden at all on it really cuz I just got my wisdom teeth out, but just rolling on it for a while, it feels really nice.Nice man how is the VertX fork??
sex.
![]()
![]()
![]()
for some reason the first pic the wheel looks huge
That looks so good![]()
![]()
Odi Longnecks
Rad HIC Bars
Half Knuck
Fsa Impact
Scorcher Fork
Proto Sliders
Tilt Chromos
Phoenix 4.5 Integrated
Switchblade
Worlds Worst griptape
Decided to try out my Phoenix and threw my pegs
I still Have my flight so don't get your panties in a twist
Nice man how is the VertX fork??