YOUR SCOOTER

Bennett_J

Steel Member
IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2716-1.jpg

Odi Longnecks
Rad HIC Bars
Half Knuck
Fsa Impact
Scorcher Fork
Proto Sliders
Tilt Chromos
Phoenix 4.5 Integrated
Switchblade
Worlds Worst griptape
Decided to try out my Phoenix and threw my pegs
I still Have my flight so don't get your panties in a twist​

My panties are knotted
 

skope

Member
my scooter
bars: MGP batwings no rake
Grips: ODI longnecks
Clamp:proto SCS
Hedaset: Mgp nitro
Deck: Blue mgp nitro
forks: Flavour shorty forks
Front wheel: black/black 110 proto gripper
Back wheel:white grey 110 proto gripper
Homemade flexy and k-2 bearings


oh my god.This is SOO good.I love this.Blue and yellow go together.
 
IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2716-1.jpg

Odi Longnecks
Rad HIC Bars
Half Knuck
Fsa Impact
Scorcher Fork
Proto Sliders
Tilt Chromos
Phoenix 4.5 Integrated
Switchblade
Worlds Worst griptape
Decided to try out my Phoenix and threw my pegs
I still Have my flight so don't get your panties in a twist​

i love when you copy me hahah jk butt nice set up
 

Stackies

Steel Member
mine doesn't have it under, on the side OR say 'made in the usa'
i have a circular etch on the neck and a P cutout on the headtube, do they do it differently for each deck??

I Got mine around last year when they first started printing made in the U.S.A and were still messing around with it.
 
Top