YOUR SCOOTER

VertX wheels are the shit. I'm looking for some bearings so I can finally run mine again.

And Parrish, it's only illegal if they have a patent in the country that the fakes are being produced in. A patent in the US applies to the US only. That's why so many SCS copies have popped up, Andrew only has a US patent.

Thats something I would complain about.
with an scs you can go many different ways.
With forks, 90% of the do-able designs are taken.
 

Hopesta

Member
Shit pic.
2011-08-22_08-14-39_398.jpg

VIP T's 22x17
Longnecks
Baby scs
tilt fork and pegs
S1
4.5x81.5 orion
Gripper, grey core
random bearings

bumping because i love it
 

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
VertX wheels are the shit. I'm looking for some bearings so I can finally run mine again.

They really are. They're super hard and fast as shit. I took a hill that, when I took on UP wheels, I would start to slow down immediately after the hill. On my VertX wheels, I was still gaining speed on the UPHILL after the hill. No joke. Cannot wait to do a legit top to bottom speed run on them.
 

heyhey

Member
they are on his account,he is in my friends.Go on my profile,then click scootin91 under my friends and he has pics there
 
Top