YOUR SCOOTER

charliemein

Steel Member
photo.jpg

Odi's
VertX HIC bars
Rawed Lucky SMX fork
sinz headset
district integrated
eagles
qcs plegs
sz clamp

we have pretty much the exact same setup exept mines pink...
 

NickTrella

Bronze member
2n21fgw.jpg


proto orion 4.5x20 w/ 83* NEW style headtube
22h x 18w hand stripped & polished RUP bars
odi grips w/ randy bar ends
black proto SCS
canecreek se-2 headset
black proto striker fork
proto flexy
2x proto grippers w/ blue core
bones super swiss 6 ball bearings
M.O.B Grip
 

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Nick, thats my dream scooter.

I am getting a BLACK, PERFECT CONDITION SCS TOMORROW. Gonna be so litgit.
Also yes, i traded the flight for the evo, it was just too short, come at me bro.

DSC_3541.jpg


odis
vertx g bars hic
halfknuck
fsa pig
phorx
tilt chromo
dual blunts
4.0 evo w/switchblade (doesnt look like it, but the HTA is 84)
 

cralle

Bronze member
Longer decks is the shizz so if no hate here;)

And Nick I guess you have to ride it abit more but how much of a sweet deck it is I'm gonna get the 22*5.25 reventon:)
 

NickTrella

Bronze member
Longer decks is the shizz so if no hate here;)

And Nick I guess you have to ride it abit more but how much of a sweet deck it is I'm gonna get the 22*5.25 reventon:)

yea, i feel like its going to be really good once i ride it more. i can't wait to see your reventon set-up. those measurements sound massive!
 
Top