YOUR SCOOTER

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
Everyone shut up about the pregnant bitch for one second. I got something to say.

Anyone else think the copper/brown color thing look sick? I know they make the Phoenix decks in it, Proto has the copper cores and SCS now, and they have it on the new Nitros, too.
 

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Phoenix doesnt have any copper parts. Maybe youre thinking of the titanium color?

But i think the copper core protos are sick. I have DK sigs. Urethanes all dicked up, but they look sick haha
 

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
I swear I saw a scooter check from...two guys on the team, I forget who, and they had copper color decks. At least they looked copper, maybe it was just the lighting or whatever.
 
Everyone shut up about the pregnant bitch for one second. I got something to say.

Anyone else think the copper/brown color thing look sick? I know they make the Phoenix decks in it, Proto has the copper cores and SCS now, and they have it on the new Nitros, too.

i only think the copper nitro looks nice. i mean, ive seen the copper scs and wheels but it just looks too bland for me. itd be really hard to color coordinate too (with the copper scs and core)
 

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
i only think the copper nitro looks nice. i mean, ive seen the copper scs and wheels but it just looks too bland for me. itd be really hard to color coordinate too (with the copper scs and core)

Copper core protos, copper scs/ half knuck, and the light brown edwins would be a good start. Throw in some raw/ neutral color parts and I think it could look pretty sick.
 

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
Copper core protos, copper scs/ half knuck, and the light brown edwins would be a good start. Throw in some raw/ neutral color parts and I think it could look pretty sick.

This, with a black fork and bars and brake and headset, and either the copper Nitro deck, or that damn Phoenix that apparently doesn't exist.







I just came at the thought of that.
 
Color won't even matter, you will sell it in a week unridden anyway.

I love how everyone calms down about the whole thing and you just have to add that, your a fucking mod...was it really necessary? Like you fucking banned Derek for bashing you, yet you go bashing her. Your by far my least favorite mod and your a fucking hypocrite.
 

christianewing

Steel Member
scooterbrah001s.jpg


HIC Crows 22.5h X20w
Black Odi grips
Micro oversized clamp
Cane creek s-1
Black Lucky SMX
5.0 TSI FM1
Black on pinkish Proride wheels.

Dialed.
Bump for the cause.
 
Top