YOUR SCOOTER

TomK

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love how everyone calms down about the whole thing and you just have to add that, your a fucking mod...was it really necessary? Like you fucking banned Derek for bashing you, yet you go bashing her. Your by far my least favorite mod and your a fucking hypocrite.

If you weren't stupid, you would know that I apologized to Derek. And his comment crossed the line, he will even tell you that, talk to him if you want. Truly, I don't care if I am not your favorite mod, I don't care who is, I am a mod and you are gonna have to deal with it. If you don't like it, leave and make your own forum, tell me how it works out for you.
 

Ben Moak

Steel Member
calm down guys, i dont get why all you guys gotta get all "Come at me bro!" whenever someone says one thing bad about you or you disagree with something someone else does.
as my brother would say, chill out and go burn a jeffrey
 

Bennett_J

Steel Member
calm down guys, i dont get why all you guys gotta get all "Come at me bro!" whenever someone says one thing bad about you or you disagree with something someone else does.
as my brother would say, chill out and go burn a jeffrey

I offer a dissenting opinion

Come at me


^^dont post like this kids
 
2gyboqo.jpg

25f3z1k.jpg


no more spacers haha!
 

Hep Greg

Administrator
you guys need to stop bagging on muse, this shit has been out of hand for too long. who cares if she buys 40,000 scootrs? it doesnt affect you at all. at least she give you a fresh scooter to look at every goddamn week. i dont see what the problem is. get over it, or start getting warnings & bans. this is serious, it needs to end.
 
Top