YOUR SCOOTER

pics002.jpg

yeh, its dialed.

my old bars(':
 

Pingu

Member
p9060527.jpg

p9060528.jpg

p9060530.jpg

Grips: ODI Longnecks Black
Bar: District AL-2 Black
Clamp: District Double White
Headset: District Integrated
Fork: District FK-1 V2 Black
Wheels: Eagle 110 Blue on Black
Deck: District Dk2/V2i Black
Griptape: Jessup
Bump
 

Pingu

Member
p9060527.jpg

p9060528.jpg

p9060530.jpg

Grips: ODI Longnecks Black
Bar: District AL-2 Black
Clamp: District Double White
Headset: District Integrated
Fork: District FK-1 V2 Black
Wheels: Eagle 110 Blue on Black
Deck: District Dk2/V2i Black
Griptape: Jessup

Bump
 

Joe Riley

The Gypsy
Staff member
Definitely keep the SR's instead of smx on the last page.
I miss me old SRs. When I broke mine I rewelded a thick ass tube on, sleeved the weld and threaded them myself with a tap and die kit. I just wanted to stay threaded for some reason, and they lasted about another year.

I still have them dude haha.
 
Top