YOUR SCOOTER

Derek Seay

Member
Not really true, there is a section near the dropouts that is completely flush with the deckplate. Fingerwhips are easy on them.

Also Derek, remember to write something about why you think you should be on the team, not all of it is skill, you have to be a well-rounded person that loves to ride. That's what Todd is looking for.

Shall i copy-paste the email to here?
 

Derek Seay

Member
Hello, Im Derek Seay. I am 14 years old, i have been riding scooters for 3 years now.
I live in San tan Valley, Arizona. A smaller city on the east side. My local is 10 miles from me, but i get to go there every weekend.
I feel like i'd be good for Zero gravity Because:
1. I am sponsored for BMX racing, and know what i takes to represent a company.
2. my freind is a professional filmer, Therefore i could make promotional videos, and reviews for your products.
3. I am good freinds with one f your team riders (Connor Dunne) And i'd like to meet the rest of your talented team.
4. I strive to learn new stuff, and progress.
My two newest videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLclYJIKj_A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upiba-qooN8

Thank You,
Sncerely,
Derek Seay
 

Derek Seay

Member
thanks ben, Love you 2.
And, i ride tranny/park more now. (which is funny, cause i ride for a street team)
But, it's what im best at. And this deck doesn't work for tranny.
 
Yeah, still waiting on the damn things to come out lol. But i cant wait to get mine i will probably be half way through recovery and then i can actually ride. so stoked!!
 

Derek Seay

Member
Rode one, Not a fan. You'll like it muse. if you like carving.
I rode Gary Ably's 4.5/20
Its heavier then a standard 4.5 phoenix. But more balanced.
And is really flat on the bottom.
 
yea i ride mainly in parks n stuff....but i heart phoenix so i will like it and this one i dont plan on selling lol espically cuz my bf got it for me as a gift! but i got the big one
 

isaac123

Bronze member
Photoon2011-09-15at2104.jpg


just painted my bars forest green, although it kinda looks black in the picture. and im waiting for my gold district double clamp

and thats my cruiser, its faster than fire
 
Top