YOUR SCOOTER

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Dirt clod, you are not getting a free proto deck. I honestly don't think any company will sponsor you.

Derek, why get new ones when your old ones are perfectly fine lol? Spend the rest of the money on other things instead of things you already have
 

ConnorD

Steel Member
IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

New Vertx wheels
Took a good 4 hours to get those bearings in... :/ Wrecked a whole 8 pack of brand new black panthers on them and ended up having to use spare bearings...
 

Michael.

Member
Really? Well to put my bearing in I freeze (not completely obviously) them, leave the wheels out on the sun, then get some grease and they go in pretty easy, but stay in with to prpblem. (I have vertx wheels too)

edit: what brake? doen't look like a zg flexy.
 

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Well at least it's dialed. My bearings fall in and out. I should've ordered some 110 vertx wheels instead if these shitty ass motherfucking blunt wheels worn to like 90mm on an Orion.

Oh btw you should've just used a nut and bolt to compress the bearings in, it works everytime no matter how hard the bearings are to get in.
 
Top