Good parts but the colors on that are horrendous.
BenJelinek Administrator Staff member Sep 25, 2011 #31,161 Good parts but the colors on that are horrendous.
charliemein Steel Member Sep 25, 2011 #31,162 idc about colours aslong as it rides nice, and the phone really effects the colours, looks so much better in person
idc about colours aslong as it rides nice, and the phone really effects the colours, looks so much better in person
M Mrfabbeh Member Sep 25, 2011 #31,163 this mabye sound kinda stupid but how do i post a picture when i i click insert image it says somthing about URL what does it mean?
this mabye sound kinda stupid but how do i post a picture when i i click insert image it says somthing about URL what does it mean?
Maz. Steel Member Sep 25, 2011 #31,164 Make an account on photobucket or just upload the pic to tinypic.com and then paste the url into here
Make an account on photobucket or just upload the pic to tinypic.com and then paste the url into here
Derek Seay Member Sep 25, 2011 #31,165 So stoked for my new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my tilt forks already. Waiting for: Blue Triple eight helmet Lucky NW bars Proto Sliders.
So stoked for my new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my tilt forks already. Waiting for: Blue Triple eight helmet Lucky NW bars Proto Sliders.
Hunter Treviranus Silver Member Sep 25, 2011 #31,173 ill post some tommarow im about to go to bed but there the reddish ones they kinda look pink tho heres what they look like http://shop.dsascooters.com/110mm-Blunt_110mm_5_Spoke_Wheel_Grey_Red.html
ill post some tommarow im about to go to bed but there the reddish ones they kinda look pink tho heres what they look like http://shop.dsascooters.com/110mm-Blunt_110mm_5_Spoke_Wheel_Grey_Red.html
michaelchavez Steel Member Sep 29, 2011 #31,175 eveything everywhere in the past 3 days got deleted wtf?
Joe Riley The Gypsy Staff member Sep 29, 2011 #31,176 Before- After- Lucky bars, ODIs, SCS, Phoenix deck, FSA DH Pro, Switchblade, Phoenix BW, Slider FW, SMXs.
Before- After- Lucky bars, ODIs, SCS, Phoenix deck, FSA DH Pro, Switchblade, Phoenix BW, Slider FW, SMXs.
Kroto Steel Member Sep 29, 2011 #31,177 Michael Chávez said: eveything everywhere in the past 3 days got deleted wtf? Click to expand... the site was like hacked or something because i tried to get into it but I couldn't
Michael Chávez said: eveything everywhere in the past 3 days got deleted wtf? Click to expand... the site was like hacked or something because i tried to get into it but I couldn't
H Ham. Steel Member Sep 29, 2011 #31,178 joe i thought you said you were getting rid of the phoenix because you didnt like them anymore?
Joe Riley The Gypsy Staff member Sep 29, 2011 #31,180 I'm tired of it but I don't like the District. I'll keep riding my Phoenix until I find something I prefer more than it.
I'm tired of it but I don't like the District. I'll keep riding my Phoenix until I find something I prefer more than it.