YOUR SCOOTER

dpnelson31

Steel Member
28k26q1.jpg

23vc2dv.jpg

dyn5e0.jpg

Zero Gravity Drop V's
ODI Longnecks XLT
Proto SCS
Origin 8 Blue / FSA Pig DH Black
Proto Slider Front / Proto Gripper Back
TSI Flight 19 cut dropouts (polished headtube)
TSI Flexyfender
Blunt Pegs

My last bump
 

Joe Riley

The Gypsy
Staff member
I might get those bars soon, I've wanted them for a while but never needed new bars. Now that I do, I'm either getting those in HIC or a Baby SCS and Blunt MP bars or something.
 

Hunter Treviranus

Silver Member
for the 2nd time

001-27.jpg

duo corey matinez grips
par ends
crows 22 x 20
lucky clmap
fsa/french id headset
french id deck
smx
half of a chromo
110 blunt pinkish/red wheels
tsi flexy
 

Kroto

Steel Member
Hell yeah! how much were the Downsides?

Too bad those grips are a different shade of blue :( you should get some black ODI's
 
Top