Invisble ink
Stackies Steel Member Sep 30, 2011 #31,223 Yes. I need some griptape and I'm waiting to get my tanks tapered ♦ Specs on request Ring Bring Rover
Yes. I need some griptape and I'm waiting to get my tanks tapered ♦ Specs on request Ring Bring Rover
michaelchavez Steel Member Sep 30, 2011 #31,224 Stackies said: Invisble ink Click to expand... invisible ink
TheObserver Steel Member Sep 30, 2011 #31,229 I'm trading my scs and suicides for white epics and hopefully a half knuck/HIC Thoughts?
Hunter Treviranus Silver Member Sep 30, 2011 #31,231 Hunterscoots said: for the 2nd time duo corey matinez grips par ends crows 22 x 20 lucky clmap fsa/french id headset french id deck smx half of a chromo 110 blunt pinkish/red wheels tsi flexy Click to expand... bringing it over because im trendy
Hunterscoots said: for the 2nd time duo corey matinez grips par ends crows 22 x 20 lucky clmap fsa/french id headset french id deck smx half of a chromo 110 blunt pinkish/red wheels tsi flexy Click to expand... bringing it over because im trendy
muse-phoenix Member Sep 30, 2011 #31,236 carljr said: muse must be on her period. Click to expand... HA i think not i think his scooter is ugly then his last one proto parts are ugly especially the bars to me
carljr said: muse must be on her period. Click to expand... HA i think not i think his scooter is ugly then his last one proto parts are ugly especially the bars to me
Zaηe Keepin' Peace Staff member Oct 1, 2011 #31,240 Stackies has my favorite scooter on this page, good work man.