YOUR SCOOTER

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
tumblr_lsej5zNa9f1qfsfqxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lsej4ygByY1qfsfqxo1_400.jpg


Just regripped, felt like taking some pictures (black and white because I'm an artsy fuck like that).

Black ODI Longnecks
Rusted RAD OGs, 21" tall by 18" wide
Stock Razor Ultra Pro clamp (needs new bolts, PM me if you have any cuz I can't find any that fit)
Cane Creek SC1 Headset
VertX LinX fork
ICS
Front and back VertX 100mm Solid Cores, black urethane
RUP V2 Deck
Jessup Griptape
Cut RUP Brake
 
Black, and raw? and a pink proto gripper that pretty much all matches I just need to finish rawing the bars and then ittll all match..and I'm not dying a pink proto gripper
 

R-Dubya

Steel Member
ESI Chunkys. Still ride like brand new after all this time, they haven't worn down at all. And they have never throttled. Only thing is they ripped slightly on the back from where the bars hit the ground when I bail and because my bar ends broke. :(
 
Top