YOUR SCOOTER

Ronnie Bergan

Steel Member
IMGA0642.jpg

IMGA0643.jpg

IMGA0645.jpg

odi's
suicides
scs
impact
v2i
phorx
phoenix whels
next page bump
 

R-Dubya

Steel Member
Is it just me or are scooters getting thicker? Lol. Orions and Reventons are the most awkwardly boxy looking decks thus far.
 

R-Dubya

Steel Member
1. This isn't the thread for that.
2. It's black, any setup looks good with a neutral colored deck.
3. Trade me instead <4
 

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Derek please just keep it holy shit.
I still love you babe, but just leave your scooter. Flights are nothing compared to an Orion, you'll hate the flight just like every other deck you get. Plus you'll just trade after a week again so there's no point
 

Derek Seay

Member
Derek please just keep it holy shit.
I still love you babe, but just leave your scooter. Flights are nothing compared to an Orion, you'll hate the flight just like every other deck you get. Plus you'll just trade after a week again so there's no point

I rode a flight 19 non-integrated. And love it, i only trade parts if i can't stand them. So, if i Love this deck. (which i plan too) I wont need to trade.
 

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhh. Okay haha. I Hated the footroom, the round bottom, the sides of it (super sharp and bad for fingerwhips), and the peg compatibility when I had mine. But I guess it's your choice the orions perfect IMO if you put a different brake on
 
Top