YOUR SCOOTER

I just got my new stuff, now I have odis, district al1 v3 bars, East2West SCS, District Int. Headset, V2i Phoenix phorx blunt 110 wheels and East2West Bearings, Pretty Boss setup pics soon...
 
20fep8w.jpg

vxollc.jpg

Swag?

EDIT: Specs :)
ODI longnecks
Batwings 20hx18w
Dub clamp
HIC
Thom cat
First SPUR headset
Six ball bearings
!00mm old batch eagles (now about 90mm)
DK-2
MOB grip tape
and swag
 
1. those pictures are enourmous.
2. i could not ride with that little of griptape
3. looks good :)

1. Yeah :/
2. I cut the back bit (zig-zag) because i tear griptape up on whips there, and then I got bored one day and seen my scooter and a razor sitting there, and got to work. It's weird for hang 5s though :/
3. Cheers man I try my best with what I've got haha :)

EDIT: No double post anymore, so Kubish: Get some barends, and give me your headset ;) looks amazing though keep it the way it is.

And should I make a Volcom stone logo in the grip tape?
 

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
Not really. He likes lifted trucks so his posts are invalid.
Also someone make this set up.

RUP deck, District alu bars, SZ oversized clamp, blunt IHC fork, spoked wheels.
 
Top