when are people going to realize that bars that aren't 18 wide at least are just horrific?
hows the envy
yea i might put my pro deck back on should it?
![]()
Deck-District V2i
Fork-FrenchID Cro-Mo
Wheels-Blunt Cross 100mm(the PU is actually more white)
Bars-RUP, tapered
Grips-ODI Longneck
Clamp-garagemade
Headset-Odissey
Bearings-RUP abec7
it's not a final setup, the cores are gonna be painted blue
Did someone say bump?![]()
![]()
ODI's
Vertx T-Bars HIC
Vertx HIC Clamp
FSA Pig DH Pro Headset
Vertx Lin-X Forks
Vertx I-Beam Extreme 4.0 (19 Inches long <3) with Xray.
NEW Vertx 110 Full cores (Softer/faster PU)
Bones Reds.
![]()
![]()
Epic rewinds 23H x 19W
Demon fullcores (suck)
odi grips w/ barends
Proride triple clamp (i think)
ECX grip
everything else stock RUP
(getting a new setup for X-mas-so happy!!!)
I wouldn't have had that colour clamp. Maybe white/silver.
my real scooper:
![]()
longnecks
lucky
scs
origin8
rup
madd
eagle
Ya. Those triples are disgusting (that's why I have one!)![]()
![]()
![]()