hmmmm thats a lie
Kyle Troll Moderator Staff member Oct 12, 2011 #31,865 Nope, actually my basement. Although you are right about me having tea right now.
muse-phoenix Member Oct 12, 2011 #31,869 dyed the wheels, tried to do a redish color but epic fail cuz i got liquid dye to to anyone trying to dye wheels other then black use the powder
dyed the wheels, tried to do a redish color but epic fail cuz i got liquid dye to to anyone trying to dye wheels other then black use the powder
Hunter Treviranus Silver Member Oct 12, 2011 #31,872 i know but i want her ZG forks and she wont trade me
Victor C. Member Oct 12, 2011 #31,873 so? You cant make her trade you. You're probably just anoyying her, and decreasing the chances that she changes her mind
so? You cant make her trade you. You're probably just anoyying her, and decreasing the chances that she changes her mind
Stackies Steel Member Oct 12, 2011 #31,875 Stackies said: I Love it Click to expand... Didn't get that many comments.
Parker AZ Bronze member Oct 12, 2011 #31,876 I like those bars... Just not on your scooter T's look way better IMO
Hunter Treviranus Silver Member Oct 12, 2011 #31,877 i love that scooter but for some reason bars look like 24 high
Stackies Steel Member Oct 12, 2011 #31,878 I'm thinking about painting my tanks black and putting them on, and Hunter there 23.
Hunter Treviranus Silver Member Oct 12, 2011 #31,879 o thats why hahah and put the tanks on and how do u like the mp bars( do they have backsweep) and how wide are yours?
o thats why hahah and put the tanks on and how do u like the mp bars( do they have backsweep) and how wide are yours?
Stackies Steel Member Oct 12, 2011 #31,880 I don't see a difference in bars honestly (Besides looks) unless they have backsweep or not, These don't there good bars I like em.
I don't see a difference in bars honestly (Besides looks) unless they have backsweep or not, These don't there good bars I like em.