YOUR SCOOTER

Can

Member
Photo0617.jpg

Snafu Bar ends
ODI's
RUP bars
Blunt triple clamp
FSA Orbit
Blunt Declare IHC forks
2x 100mm demon cores
RUP deck
Blunt flex brake

Dialed.

Getting Blunt 110's and Purple ODI's

Last bump maybe?

And stackies, I know that... just saying...
 

Stackies

Steel Member
No backsweep? I want.
And also I thought you said you weren't gonna cut your forks fag

I didn't fag thats a full Scs, and what are you talking about Stickers?

and Tyler It feels just like the V2 since I cut it down but with a better hta grinds the same and everything, I haven't ridden a proto deck but I should be getting mine from Derek soon so I'll tell you how that goes when I ride it
 

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Oh shit I need to pay more attention to the parts on your scooter stackies

And to the guy above me, I'm sorry but that thing is so ugly. But Thats just because I hate Phoenix parts. Especially when its a complete
 
Top